Wednesday 14 July 2010

Interview

This is an interview Kola did with a Saturday magazine when she was just getting known:

What is your idea of perfect happiness?

You can't beat a good screw.

What is your greatest fear?

A world without sex.

With which historical figure do you most identify?

Ginger Lynn.

Which living person do you most admire?

My mum.

What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?

Sometimes I can get a little giddy.

What is the trait you most deplore in others?

Interfering.

What has been your most embarrassing moment?

You name it, I've done it.

What is your greatest extravagance?

My boobs.

What objects do you always carry with you?

My boobs.

What do you most dislike about your appearance?

My boobs could be bigger.

What is your favourite smell?

Candyfloss.

Do you believe in capital punishment?

Yes.

Which words or phrases do you most over-use?

"Fuck me!"

What is your greatest regret?

It's not what you're thinking.

What would your motto be?

You only live once.

How would you like to die?

By orgasm.

What is the most important lesson life has taught you?

Don't take shit off nobody.

No comments:

Post a Comment