Monday 12 July 2010

Kola Kubes

Sex star, serious actress, global icon, most wanted fugitive, all that shit. Most of all, Kola Kubes was my sister. The good folk of Fryup may have turned their backs on her on account of what she got up to, but far as I'm concerned they ought to be mighty proud of a girl who actually got up off her arse and made a little something of her life. It's too bad it went and ended the way it did, but if you read half the shit they spewed in the tabloids you might easy come round to reckoning it was best for all concerned. Well, I saw it as my duty to lay down her side of the story. I spent nights typing out how it was and it's too bad none of those publisher types have wanted so much as a whiff of it yet. That's why I figure this blog's better than nothing in the meantime. I'll post a few interview clips and one or two of our old Polaroid shots once I come round to daring. As Kola used to say, stuff has a habit of popping up when you least expect it.

No comments:

Post a Comment